The UFP-20's single-handed portability means difficult and challenging jobs located in narrow areas, or high places, can now be performed safely and easily.
Importantly the new flow-meter includes a thickness measurement function and can effectively measure the sound velocity of fluids. Measurement data can be printed, logged or transferred to a computer which can assist data collection and analysis.
Three power sources may be used; NiMH battery, AC power adapter 90-264V AC, DC Power 10-30V DC
· Multi-Flow Measurement Function
· Thickness Measurement
· Sound Velocity Measurement
· Easy configurable for 2-Channel or 2-Path measurement
· Received Echo Monitor Function
· USB Memory Data Transfer
· Energy Flow Rate Measurements with optional RTD sensor
· Light Weight - 1.4 kg
· Wide Display and Easy Operation
· Pipe Range : 13 - 5000 mm
· Transducers operate: -20 - +120C degrees
· Weather-proof: IP65
· RoHS compliant design