Operators do not need any special training to operate the SigmaGT as all operations of the unit are clear and simple. The instrument has a powerful test data management system, where auto tests and single tests can be stored in approx. 6000 memory locations.
The versatile SigmaGT can operate from mains power or batteries and has a built-in battery charger, a soft Qwerty keypad, and a large bright graphic display. The instrument’s extended communication facility supports use of RS232 and Bluetooth label printers and RS232 and Bluetooth barcode scanners, in addition it has the support for reading and writing RFID tags.
The powerful data management system ‘PATLink PRO’ enables uploads to PC’s and the download of test results and parameters for further data handling, trend analysis and test report creation.
INNOVATIVE TEST FUNCTIONS:
· New solution for testing of portable RCDs and RCD protected cables.
· Simplest connection for PRCD test - via mains test socket and IEC cord.
· A complete test (Earth Bond + Leakage + PRCD test + Polarity) can be performed without reconnection of tested item.
· Active polarity function allows test of cords / leads with integrated RCD protection while voltage is applied to the tested item. This enables RCD operation during the test, since most of PRCDs must be powered to be switched ON.
· Insulation-S and Substitute-S sub-functions for testing Class II devices. This enables consistent testing of Class II parts of combined (Class I + Class II) appliances.
· Optional 10 A Earth Bond test.
· RCD test + Voltage function for checking mains connection point.
· Instrument has the solution for measurements on fixed installed appliances due to installed test terminals and clamp current test.