The BetaProbe TI, from Zedflo Australia, is extremely rugged, certified intrinsically safe and can be used
The integral 5 mm diameter probe houses a quick response thin film sensor for quickly acquiring highly accurate readings using minimal insertion depth. The integral probe also rotates through 90° for any angle reading of the display.
A unique feature of the BetaProbe TI is the user configurable trend indicator. With this feature, the user knows at a glance if the reading is stable or trending higher or lower. The display also incorporates a high intensity blue backlight for easy reading in any lighting condition from full sun to completely dark.
With the use of optional BetaLOG™ TI software, the BetaProbe TI becomes a high performance, easy to
use temperature data logger. It allows the user to create a full suite of logging options, download them to
the BetaProbe TI, then retrieve, format, display and save the data using Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet files.
The BetaProbe’s RS-232 serial port can also be used for configuration and recalibration support via
The BetaProbe TI includes many other features including Min/Max storage and recall; selectable
sample rate; battery saving auto shutoff and damping. Battery life of 250+ hours of continuous use means
the three AAA alkaline batteries will seldom need changing.
High Precision Digital Thermometer The BetaProbe™ TI
General Features .
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to liquid in glass thermometers .
- High accuracy (± 0.06°C) . High resolution (0.001°C) .
- Hazardous area use rating .
- Fast response .
- Data logging with optional BetaLOG™ TI software .
- Temperature trend indicator .
- Rugged and reliable .
- EFI/RFI standard compliant .
- Long battery life .
- User configurable features .
- Compact and lightweight
- For more information:
- please contact Zedflo Australia your First Port of Call for Electrical & Process Calibration Equipment