The wide range of pneumatic & hydraulic hand pumps offered covers extremely low pressures through to 2500 bar (37,500 psi)
The East Hills pneumatic hand pumps range feature easy action & quality 'schraeder' valves (instead of commonly used needle valves) for long operating life. The valve is also protected from mechanical damage by a protection guard.
- Contoured cushion handles
- Patented protective cage around vent knob
- Priming feature
- Patented triple filtration (prevents pump failure caused by dirt)
- A non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts
- Built in pressure relief valve (prevents over pressurizing)
- Shatter proof reservoir
- Oversized check valves for smooth controlled operation
- 2 year "quibble free" warranty (includes dropping)
The Hydraulic Ranges feature quick easy priming hand pumps or screw presses depending on range required.
Call or email Zedflo for further information or data sheets