Snapper Display Systems Enters The Arena Off LED Outdoor Light Boxes
Snapper Display Systems
Led, Sign, Custom
Snapper Display Systems have entered the arena of outdoor LED lockable light box poster displays.
The recently opened Perth Arena has been fitted out with a large number of StormLock A0 lockable light boxes both indoors as well as outdoors to showcase all their future events. The StormLock light boxes were chosen by the designers of the Perth Arena for the following reasons.
• The StormLock LED edge lit light boxes are a heavy duty outdoor unit which also look good when used indoors.
• The StormLock light boxes are key lockable, thus keeping the posters secure.
• StormLock light boxes although edge lit using LEDs are as bright as traditional backlit light boxes using fluorescent tubes.
• Stormlock light boxes are eco-friendly, use very little power, have a small carbon footprint, produce almost no heat and are almost entirely recyclable
• The StormLock light boxes have a sleek, contemporary design, are fully waterproof and are only 50mm thick.
• StormLock poster cases have a sleek contemporary design with a flat acrylic front and painted border, making for a modern, clean cut appearance
• StormLock slimline light boxes are fitted with gas struts to ensure the door is securely held open whilst the poster is being changed. On large light boxes this is a good safety feature, especially in windy locations.
Snapper Display Systems keep a range of StormLock light boxes in stock ranging from A2 to a size of 1800mm x 1200mm and are able to supply custom made units as well.
To ensure they are able to supply the latest technology in light boxes, Snapper Display Systems has teamed up with a reputable offshore ISO9001 rated manufacturer. This partnership will position Snapper Display Systems to supply a full range of light boxes in all shapes and styles and will guarantee the introduction of new products to the market on an ongoing basis as technology improves.
, Light Boxes
, Shop Fitouts
, Shop Signage
, Weather Proof