Art versus Science?
Great Perth Bookkeeping (Subiaco)
Accounting, Bookkeeping, Accountant
Do you manage your business relying on intuition and past experience i.e. painful trial and error. Past experience may provide acceptable outcomes but wouldn’t you prefer optimal outcomes instead?
In addition to regular bookkeeping services, Bookkeeping & Consulting Services can bring a powerful range of managerial decision making tools to your business. Once the province of “big business” now SME’s can benefit from systematic and scientific analyses of complex managerial decisions to maximise their opportunities and competitive advantage.
Some typical managerial problems which can benefit from this capability include:
1. Allocation problems – choosing between activities or the best use of scarce resources
2. Distribution problems – Moving items from several sources to several destinations e.g. transportation problems, assignment problems
3. Waiting line problems – providing agreed levels of service with minimum idle time
4. Behaviour prediction – scenario analysis
5. Scheduling of maintenance, people, vehicles or other resources
6. Capital investment decisions – choosing between alternatives
Call Bookkeeping & Consulting Services today to discuss how we can add higher levels of assurance to your operations and planning decisions and take you from acceptable to optimal.
, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
, Bas Agent
, Bas Service
, Bookkeeping Service