Fertilisers, Hydroponics, Dutch Connection
Bloem’s goal is to achieve Best Practise Quality in all areas of operational practice, and intends to achieve this goal by recognising that quality extends to all functions performed by the organisation and involves all facets of the organisation’s operations.
Bloem has received that the International Standard ISO 9001 certification, a worldwide recognised benchmark for efficient and effective business management systems leading to Best Practise.
To maintain this leading position and to ensure an environment of continuous improvement Bloem operates a Quality Management System compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001. The Quality Management System applies to the all functions within the Bloem organisation. The Bloem Quality Management Manual describes the structure and composition of the Bloem Quality Management System.
Bloem has developed and implemented a quality management system to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products that meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. We address customer satisfaction through effective application, including continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity.
Bloem was audited on our core business and operational practice, some of these listed below:
- we create a more efficient, effective operation;
- we increase customer satisfaction and retention;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness;
- facilitating continual improvement of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- we promote international trade;
- we reduce waste and increase productivity.
, Dutch Connection