Are you happy with your resume?
Is your resume getting your clients where you want to go?
JR Murphy – Professional Resumes, as a Professional Resume, Covering Letter and Key Selection Criteria Writing Service who have developed a range of products to cater to the needs businesses and individuals.
We are dedicated to providing:-
· A professional resume and covering letter writing service;
· Highly skilled staff who understand the purposed of each document and how to create clear, concise and effective documents for employer perusal;
· A service which is dedicated to assessing the needs of our clients, and then providing a comprehensive service directed by the ideals of empowerment, equitability and a desire for all clients to succeed;
· A service which is flexible so as to cater to the needs of individuals and business alike. This includes the availability of providing after hours services;
· A cost effective service that is upfront about all costs and includes updates and changes without additional costs being incurred;
· Skilled and professional staff with a proven track record;
· Excellence in addressing Key Selection Criteria;
· A guaranteed turn-around time for the production of all Resumes, Covering Letters and Key Selection Criteria;
· Interview Training Programs (for groups or individuals).
Resumes and Covering Letters are provided for $200 ea.
Each of our resume clients receive:-
- A detailed interview, to assess their needs, skills and job requirements at a time and location that suits them;
- A draft version of their resume and covering letter;
· Up to 3 individualised covering letters (position specific);
· 3 hard copies of the resume and covering letter;
· A CD with PDF and Word versions of the documents;
· A window of 30 days in which clients may make changes to their documents free of charge;
· Additional support to look for work and sending applications (i.e. application forms etc).
Key Selection Criteria are $75 per KSC, plus a resume and covering letter for $100.
Clients who require a response to a Key Selection Criteria receive all of the above in addition to:
- An electronic and hardcopy detailed response to each of the KSC;
- An application letter.
We have highly skilled staff providing a comprehensive training program which has been developed to equip applicants with:
· An understanding of the purpose of a resume as well as a clear and concise document for employer perusal;
· An application letter that will detail for you and the employer everything they need to know about the applicant and their skills, knowledge and attitudes.
· Training for interviews, including an understanding of interview techniques and purposes, as well as a practical component.
JR Murphy – Professional Resumes is able to provide a half day, full day or two day workshop, the outcome of which will be a better quality applicant and application for your clients.
In addition to the above, we are also able to provide a job-trial/placement service. Using the detailed information gathered during the resume writing process, we are able to assist your clients in finding a job-trial which is suited to their individual needs.
Our friendly and highly trained staff have a wealth of experience which covers most industries, however we specialise in: -
- Corrective Services
- Community Health
- Social Services
- Administrative Public Service
Should you have any queries regarding our services or believe that we can be of assistance to your clients either on an individual setting or through group training sessions, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated staff.