WASP iPad App
Mobile Apps, Ios Design & Development, Ipap Apps,
The Woodside Australian Science Project (WASP) project is an educational application we designed and developed for Earth Science Western Australia (http://www.earthsciencewa.com.au) and Woodside Petroleum (http://www.woodside.com.au/Pages/default.aspx).
Gramercy was engaged to create an interactive game-like application designed to support teachers and compliment the teaching of the Earth Science component of the Australian Curriculum to students in Years 6 -10 (children aged 11-17 years).
At the time of writing, the WASP iPad app has been downloaded more than 3200 times
to date and is being used in more than 40 countries. It can be viewed and downloaded
from the iTunes Store: (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wasp/id673872361?mt=8)
- Easy to use, hands-on gameplay.
- Fun, interactive characters and elements!
- Guide your characters on a journey.
- Multiple topics to choose from.
- Realtime interaction with experiments.
- Set-up your lab equipment.
- Free Updates for more science topics!
- No third party advertising!
- No in-app purchases!
Ios Design & Development
, Ipap Apps
, Mobile Apps