Certificate III in Education Support
Fast Track Training Australia
Disability, Vocational Training, Distance Education
The CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support - teacher assistant course is your passport to a new and exciting career. Structured for adult learners who want to get working sooner rather than later. The Certificate III in Education Support - teacher assistant course covers topics such as literacy, positive support, learning styles, multiple intelligences, reading and writing development and disabilities. After completing the Certificate III in Education Support - teacher assistant course you could be employed as an education assistant, teacher aide, school support officer, integration aide, teacher assistant or education support worker. With interest free payment options, unlimited support and a high graduation rate - FTTA is the best place to start your new career. Enrol in the Certificate III in Education Support - teacher assistant course today and get started.
Education Assistants work in schools such as kindergartens, primary schools, high schools and special needs centres.
Education Assistants work under the guidance and instruction of teachers. They can work with a single student for most of the day or float in a class or a number of classes helping many different students.
Some of the main tasks of an EA includes:
• Helping individual students with activities and learning
• Helping small groups of students with activities and learning
• Helping students with core skills such as reading, writing and numeracy
• Helping students who have learning difficulties, a disability or a disorder
• Helping the teacher with behaviour management, ensuring that students are on task
• Helping the teacher with activities such as cleaning and preparing resources
• Ensuring that students are safe at all times
If you would like more information please speak to one of our student advisors or you can enrol using our online enrolment form at www.ftta.com.au
, Distance Education
, Education Assistant
, Special Needs Assistant
, Teacher Aid
, Teacher Aide
, Teacher Assistant
, Vocational Training