Euro Trend Plastering has expertise in all types of internal and external plastering. Applications that range from acrylics to cement based products. We have developed our technique to your requirements based on appearance, durability, hardness and budget. This is delivered through our highly trained and dedicated labour force.
Some of our serviced include:
- Standard internal finish that is trowelled to a flat smooth white in appearance colour, that is finished off by a paint coating.
- : This wall coating can be applied internally or externally. As an internal finish, the objective is to attain a hard, very durable surface finish where constant traffic is present. Externally, this product is applied as a feature work of art around garden walls, pool wall features. This finish ages in time and adds character to any wall.
- : As an external finish, this coating can be applied in a one coat application but we recommend applying it in two coats…the overall finish in more flat.
- : In applications where a wall with a window needs more character, by applying a projection around the window surround, banding enhances the appearance of any wall.
- : This coating is predominantly used externally. A durable strong slightly sand textured finish that is finished off with a paint coating. Although on specific occasions, this coating can be left as a cementious coloured coating with a non paint finish if desired. Internally this coating can be used where high traffic is evident, thus protection in commercial and industrial building walls stay protected from damage.