HAZOP Facilitator Training Course - December 10 & 11
Alberfield Pty Ltd
Engineering, Training, Risk Management
Alberfield’s HAZOP Facilitator Training Course delivers training in practical HAZOP facilitation, providing attendees with the skills and knowledge to become proficient HAZOP Facilitators.
The final course for 2015 is scheduled for the 10th & 11th of December in Perth.
The course includes “hands on” training in preparing, delivering, recording and reporting HAZOP materials and outcomes, with the emphasis on correct Facilitation to ensure rigour in compliance with safety objectives and regulatory requirements, while maintaining efficiency of the review process to maintain value for the client. Training includes the methods of a HAZOP as found in Australian Standard AS IEC 61882–2003.
The course runs over two days and includes mock HAZOP scenarios, with all attendees having the opportunity to practice HAZOP facilitation skills.
Course participants will:
1. Gain skills and techniques in the facilitation of a HAZOP workshop.
2. Learn about the origin of HAZOPs and their development.
3. Learn why HAZOPs are carried out and what they deliver.
4. Practice the HAZOP methodology.
5. Learn about the role of HAZOPs in the legal framework of OHS.
6. Gain skills in HAZOP logging (minute taking).
7. Learn about the requirements for HAZOP reporting and record keeping.
8. Learn about the key deliverables from a HAZOP.
The course includes two full days of training, a detailed course resource manual and morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Numbers for this course are limited to 10 persons to ensure maximum training value for attendees.
We also offer this course on demand for individual clients on a flat rate basis. On demand courses can be delivered on site at a suitable venue or at the client’s preferred alternate location (e.g. nearest town, capital city etc.).
To find out more or to register your place, contact us at [email protected] or call us on +618 9288 0682, or visit our website at www.alberfield.com.au.
, Pipe Fittings
, Process Equipment
, Risk Management