ClevaCare Shower Arm
Bathroom Renovations, Bathroom Renovation, Aged Care Plumbing
7 years ago, an innovative design to improve showering in aged care facilities and hospitals was released to the market.
The ClevaCare® Shower Arm's provides patients with a more comfortable and dignified bathing experience. The unique retractable spring arm gives greater reach to all sides of the patient, providing a more thorough clean and reducing physical stress on the carer by unnecessary lifting.
Facilities are reducing maintenance costs especially breakages of hand held showers when dropped and saving time due to faster and easier work routines.
The ClevaCare® Shower Arm won the coveted 2004 West Australian Water Industry Awards for Plumbing Products and was highlighted on the ABC's New Inventors program and attained immediate national presence, and importantly to Aged Care Facilities and Hospitals.
Since then there have been hundreds of units installed, and have proved to be a reliable way to improve bathing for both carers and patients.
Some benefits of using the ClevaCare Shower Arm:
1. Reduces physical strain on carers and helps lessen occupational health and safety issues to lifting patients in shower cubiclesClevaCare Shower Arm
2. Saves money by eliminating breakages on hand showers
3. Ensures a more comfortable bathing experience for your patient by speeding up the showering process and eliminates hoses draping on the patient and reducing energy cost to the facility.
4. Easy to retrofit or new installation and suits all shower cubicle sizes from 900mm.
5. A return on investment in 7.6 months*
Aged Care Plumbing
, Bathroom Renovation
, Bathroom Renovations