The TRACERCO™ Radiation Monitor has been
designed to combine intrinsic safety with ruggedised but
and provides additional key operational features such as
integration and peak doserate memory.
The TRACERCO™ Radiation Monitor offers the
- Intrinsic safety for use in potentially explosive
zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas – eliminates the need for a
hot work permit.
- Detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV.
- Digital bargraph display: 0.1 - 1000uSv/h.
- Digital doserate indication: 0-10,000µSv/h.
- Displays down to 0.1µSv/h.
- Integrated dose function – allows the instrument to be used
as a personal dosimeter.
- Peak doserate memory – allows maximum exposure levels to be
recorded remotely enabling operators to minimise their dose
- Displays calibration due date.
- Back light facility.
- Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction provides an all-weather