Pump/Bore Flow Testing
Airwell Group Pty Ltd
Flow Testing, Pump Testing, Bore Flow Testing
The Airwell Group’s unique flow/pump testing equipment has been developed and tested in the field over many years. Our data logging equipment enables Airwell to provide our clients with a highly accurate record of the flow test from start to finish.
Our equipment includes:
- Mag Flow meter for recording of flow rates.
- Variable speed drive to control the pump speed and flow rate.
- Pressure transducers & bubbler tube to monitor standing water levels in the bore.
- Additional capabilities to monitor SWL in any observation bores located in the vicinity of the flow test.
- All equipment is PLC controlled and can be set to automatically take readings every 5 to 60 seconds as required by the client. All pumping parameters can be entered and/or modified in the PLC by the operators on site.
- All monitoring equipment is mounted inside a steel skid unit for protection and ease of transport
New: With the introduction of a SCADA control unit to our testing equipment we are now able to remotely monitor the flow testing results live from our offices in Perth. This also provides the client the opportunity to progressively review the results and request changes to the flow testing parameters. This is a unique feature only available from Airwell.
Bore Flow Testing
, Flow Testing
, Pump Testing