All WHSEQ System Specialists we aim to guide health and safety management services
All WHSEQ System Specialists
Management Training, Risk Assessment, Health and Safety Training
Our objective is to provide excellent service levels at competitive rates, assisting Client/s in providing a conventional (jargon free) approach to all business issues and WHSEQ System Management that is either a stand-alone System and / or fully Integrated Scheme.
As a Service Company, we are committed to delivering practical and cost-effective quality safety management solutions through using means as HSE Audits and Inspections, Staff Safety Training and Systems Development.
At All WHSEQ System Specialists(All WHSEQ) we differ from other Consultancies because we will actually do the work for or alternatively, with you. We'll help you to comply with Legislation with the minimum of fuss, leaving you to focus on your Work.
All WHSEQ System Specialists we aim to guide health and safety management services including;-
• Strategic and operational level reviews/assessments of your health and safety management.
• Compliance based gap analysis.
• Workplace risk assessments (manual handling, hazardous substances etc.).
• Comprehensive health and safety training (including, awareness for responsible Persons, manual handling, legislation, risk assessment, etc.).
• Senior management and Supervisor health and safety briefings.
• Sensible risk management briefings.
• Health and safety policy and meeting support.
• Liaison and support with enforcing agencies. Our independent workplace environmental assessment statements can:
Health and safety Legislation impacts on the vast majority of Business Operations, although how compliance is achieved can vary considerably. So whether it about understanding where your Organisation’s own processes need supplementing or if specialist intervention is required, we make sure support is integrated where it is needed. This sees Compliance become more of a value added activity as opposed to just identifying non-compliance or gaps in your procedures.
• Establish your situation in relation to your Legal requirements.
• Provide asset and building performance information for internal and external customers, enforcers, insurers, investors and regulators.
• Assess aspects of the building you cannot always see.
• Explain accredited compliance data.
• Protect your budget from unnecessary remedial work.
• Place individual aspects of the workplace environment within an overall representation.
To assess your workplace environment in its entirety, you need a consultancy with the correct breadth and depth of directly-employed expertise and the appropriate scale of facilities. All WHSEQ System Specialists is uniquely that consultancy to partner with you in order, to go forward by reaching compliance.
Ensuring the quality of your services and products is essential, whatever your industry or sector, to maintain customer loyalty.
, Health and Safety Training
, Management Training
, Risk Assessment