Argentine Tango is widely known as the 'dancers dance' and is a purely improvised social dance that originated in the Rio de la Plata area which is between Argentina and
Uruguay.In the past few decades,
Argentine Tango has
evolved into a popular dance form that is now danced socially in every corner
of the globe. The main components of the dance is a warm gentle embrace with passionate connection and highly technical elements that make up the dance.
At TangoP we have a group of four dedicated and highly trained instructors with almost 39 years of combined dance and teaching experience between them.
We offer the following courses, classes and events:
* A regular 5-week beginners course run every Friday and Saturday,
* A regular intermediate class on Friday,
* An advanced class every Friday,
* Thematic workshops aimed at various levels of dancing run on Saturdays,
* A weekly guided practice session (or Practica) every Saturday after the classes / workshops,
* A Milonga (social dance event) for our students
* Private lessons by appointment,
* Bridal classes by appointment, and
* Corporate group classes by appointment.
Please see our website for more details or email for further information.