Collins Complete BAS & Bookkeeping
Superannuation, Bookkeeping, Tax
If you are looking for a BAS Agent/Bookkeeper that is registered, professional and up to date with current tax legislation and rather than costing you a fortune actually results in REDUCED BUSINESS COSTS the we are right for you.
There are many ADVANTAGES of outsourcing your bookkeeping requirements but one of the main advantages is the reduction in your business costs as a result of decreased accountant fees, reduced staff costs, low or no accounting software costs plus you don't need to provide computers and stationery just to name a few.
I can perform as many or as little of your bookkeeping requirements depending on your businesses individual needs. Bookkeeping functions available include:
* Accounts payable and receivable - invoicing, data entry, collections etc
* Bank reconciliations
* Payroll including Superannuation and PAYG
* BAS and IAS calculation and lodgement Quarterly or Monthly
- FBT, Fuel Tax Credits, PAYG instalments
* Inventory Management
* Development of Internal Policies and Procedures
* Development of employment contracts
* Fairwork Australia Award Wages Compliance
* Preparation of end of period financial reports including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets
* Preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts and budgets including budget vs actual analysis
* Liase with accountant and provide complete and correct accounts on for income tax lodgement
* Fixed Asset Register Maintenance and Depreciation schedule
* End of financial year accountant adjusting journal entries
* Review and analysis of business financial reports identifying ways of reducing costs including tax and increasing profits.
*Plus any other administration or accounting requirements you may have.
• Set up new accounting systems
• Implement efficient and simplified procedures for financial paperwork including filing systems if required
• Recommend time saving procedures to reduce costs and increase productivity
• Intercompany transaction maintenance and reconciliation
Contact me by email or phone to discuss your business bookkeeping requirements.
I am a Registered BAS Agent, MYOB Live Accounts Advisor and Quicken Cashbook Online Partner.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
, Accounting & Tax Services
, Accounts Receivable
, Bas Agent
, Book Keeping
, Bookkeeping and Payroll
, Bookkeeping Professionals
, Bookkeeping Service
, Business Activity Statement
, Business Bookkeeping
, Business Planning
, Cash Flow Forecast
, Cost Reduction
, Financial Reporting
, Fuel Tax Credits
, Inventory Management
, Joondalup Area
, Northern Suburbs
, Tax Accountants
, Tax Compliance
, Taxation Services