The Visitor Centre seeks to attract visitors and assist them to enjoy the Shire of Kalamunda, and the Perth Hills as a premier tourism destination within Western Australia. The Centre will also assist visitors with information on other tourism regions within Western Australia;
- Offering quality and up to date information on what to do, where to stay within the Shire of Kalamunda, focusing on experiences & attractions within the Shire.
- Encouraging visitors to stay longer within the Shire.
- Maintaining a retail area to provide visitors with the opportunity to purchase quality local made merchandise including wine & produce.
- Offering prime retail space ‘at a charge' for local operators to further promote their product.
- Supporting local arts and craft groups.
- Promoting local wineries, wine sales & tasting tours.
- Establishing a membership base of Perth Hills tourism and business operators.