Lehane Centrifugal Clutches
Unimec Pty Ltd
Lighting, Machinery, Drilling
Unimec is proud to offer some of the most respected industrial machinery and products in Australia. We offer full backup and support for everything we sell, including full manufacturer backed services and repairs. Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your compaction, power transmission or pumping needs.
Unimec is proud to offer the Lehane range of Centrifugal Clutches. These clutches are made in Australia and are designed and built for Australian conditions. Clutches are available for all applications from Go Karts to Drilling Rigs, in sizes that will handle power output from 4HP through to 200HP.
When ordering a clutch, we ask that you advise us of the following factors:
1. Horsepower, brand and motor type (petrol or diesel).
2. Clutch cut-in RPM (generally 1000 or 1500 RPM) .
3. Operating RPM (generally 75% or Maximum RPM)
4. Pulley diameter - required for correct drive speed (see 'B' below)
5. Shaft diameter and keyway size - determined by drive motor (see 'A' below).
6. Number and type of drivebelt grooves (ie. 2A section, 3B section etc.).
7. Type of bearing for application (for long or short idle periods).
8. Fixing arrangement to shaft (eg. grubscrew or washer).
, Centrifugal Clutch Range
, Clutch Repairs
, Drilling Rigs
, Go Kart
, Led Lighting