Abrasive Blasting Equipment & Supplies, Protective Coatings, Powder Coatings
How is it different to conventional painting?
The main differences between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating are:
1. The powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form.
2. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a “skin
3. Used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint
Advantages of Powder Coating:
• Produce much thicker coatings without running or sagging
• Overspray can be recycled
• Achieve nearly 100% use of the coating
• Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste
• Fewer appearance differences between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces
• A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished
RenoBlast provides the Number One service for powder coating in Geraldton due to our:
• Highly skilled Professional team for powder coating
• Large oven size (5m x 2.5m x 2.5m)
• Thermosets and thermoplastics
• Extensive range of high quality colours
• Can offer pre-treatment options i.e. primers
• Able to coat multiple surfaces such as metals, aluminum extrusions, and automobile and bicycle parts
• From bull bars, truck bars, shade sale poles to mag wheels and bicycle frames
For more information visit our website: http://renoblast.com.au/
Or call us today on: (08) 9923 3680
Print this page
Electrical cable fires are a major cause of industrial facility loss around the world.
When it comes to spray painting, Reno Blast is the experienced company that big businesses in Geraldton can rely on for the most professional service and high-quality skills.
Soda blasting is a revolutionary cleaning and stripping technology!
Renoblast uses a range of professional line marking & striping equipment from Graco which has over 20 years’ experience of producing high quality machines and technology!
Sand blasting is a technique which involves cleaning or preparing a surface by forcing a stream of abrasive materials against the subject.
74 Foskew WayAustralia
Geraldton, WA, 6530,Australia
Main: (08) 9923 3680Fax: (08) 9921 1654
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub