Abrasive Blasting Equipment & Supplies, Abrasive Blasting, Blast Cleaning
VC and Polyethylene power and communication cables allow the rapid propagation of fire. As well as producing high levels of heat to promote the local fire, grouped cables will also act as a pathway to help the fire spread throughout the facility.
The burning of communication lines during a fire can also isolate computer controlled equipment, therefore preventing emergency equipment from initialising during a fire.
Why Have A Fire Retardant?
People choose RenoBlast for fire proofing in Geraldton, WA, for a number of reasons.
• Prevents the propagation of fire along electrical cables
• Non-flammable/no objectionable odours. Can be applied without disrupting other trades working nearby.
• Does not affect the current carrying capacity of the cables. No electrical derating is necessary when a cable is coated.
• Safe to use and remove
• Will absorb natural movement of cables without cracking and resulting in loss of protection.
Some Key Uses Are:
• Office Buildings
• Retail Complexes
• Power Stations
• Industrial Complexes
• MCC Rooms
• Cable Trays Under/In Buildings
Other Fire Proofing:
We are also available to coat structural steelwork to give fire resistance of up to 120minutes to protect the architectural aesthetics of the structure.
Our products are listed below. For more information on our fire proofing products, contact our Geraldton office.
• Interchar 212 – 4 Levels of Finishing standards
• Interchar 404 – A thin film intumescent coating optimised for 30 and 60 minutes fire resistance to structural steelwork
• Interchar 677 – A high build, asbestos-free, water based fire retardant mastic coating, designed to prevent the propagation of fire along PVC/PE jacketed electrical cables. Interchar 677 dries to a non-flammable, odourless coating. Factory Mutual (FM) approved material for grouped electrical cables and wall penetration systems. Also in accordance with ASTM E814 (02), AS 1530.4 – 2005 and AS 4072.1-2005.
• Interchar 1120 – A thin film water-borne intumescent coating optimised for 90 and 120 minutes fire resistance on structural steelwork
• Interchar 1190 – A thin film water-borne intumescent coating optimised for 90 and 120 minutes fire resistance
For more information visit our website: http://renoblast.com.au/
Or call us today on: (08) 9923 3680
Print this page
When it comes to spray painting, Reno Blast is the experienced company that big businesses in Geraldton can rely on for the most professional service and high-quality skills.
Soda blasting is a revolutionary cleaning and stripping technology!
Renoblast uses a range of professional line marking & striping equipment from Graco which has over 20 years’ experience of producing high quality machines and technology!
A powder coating is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder that is then heated in to form of skinpowder-coating.
Sand blasting is a technique which involves cleaning or preparing a surface by forcing a stream of abrasive materials against the subject.
74 Foskew WayAustralia
Geraldton, WA, 6530,Australia
Main: (08) 9923 3680Fax: (08) 9921 1654
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub