Ellenbrook Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
Back Pain, Remedial Massage, Therapeutic Massage
What do remedial massage therapists do?
• Soft tissue manipulation
• Deep tissue therapy
• Myofascial release techniques
• Stretching and strengthening exercises
What are the benefits of massage?
• Promotes physical & emotional wellbeing
• Improves circulation & promotes lymph flow
• Stimulates production of red blood cells
• Relieves muscle tension & improves muscle tone
• Helps release and prevent adhesions in fascia fibres
• Assists in clearing uric & lactic acids
• Reduced inflammation
• What different techniques are employed by the remedial massage therapists?
• Myofascial release techniques (MFR)
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Trigger Point and Myotherapy
• Sports Massage
• Manual Lymphatic drainage
• Craniosacral Therapy.
• Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
• Muscle Energy Technique ( MET)
• Positional Release Technique (PRT)
• Mobilising Techniques
• Prenatal massage
• Infant massage.
• Corporate massage.
, Deep Tissue Massage
, Point Therapy
, Pregnancy Massage
, Remedial Massage
, Sports Massage
, Therapeutic Massage
, Trigger Point Therapy