Lasermail has the ability to create and produce personalised letters using letter texts supplied by our clients and can include: signatures, graphics, and barcodes, as well as merging data with your database to produce a completed personalised package. Lasermail gives you to the option of personalized full-colour inhouse digital print or high speed Black&White copies. Our machines can do it all.
Lasermail current laserprinting machines include;
- Océ VarioPrint 2090; can print up to 40,000 A4 sheets a day
- Océ VarioPrint 2110 with saddlestiching & booklet maker capabilities
- Xerox Docucolour 5000AP; which does both B&W and full colour variable data and includes XMPie Software.
Together these 3 machines allow Lasermail to produce up to 108,000 A4 personalised letters each day.
Read on for more detailed information on each machine.
OCE VARIOPRINT 2090
Combines throughput, reliability, consistent image quality, media versatility and finishing.
The Océ VarioPrint 2090 can;
- Simultaneous printing, scanning and copying
- Unlimited next-job programming
- Queue management on integrated user interface
- Programming of covers and inserts
- Tabs: printed, caption printing and inserts
- Produce 40,000 A4 personalised pages per day
The need for speed
Getting a job done on time is important for any organisation. The Océ VarioPrint 2090 can produce 85 A4 images or 43 A3 per minute. This equates to around 40,000 A4 sheets a day.
OCE VARIOPRINT 2110
Our Océ VarioPrint 2110 is a unique black-and-white digital printer that can produce 106 page per minute (ppm). This equates to 50,000 A4 sheets a day. Together with the integrated booklet maker, this sophisticated system optimises every pixel printed— automatically and efficiently—so photographs, drawings and text print beautifully on any stock. The booklet maker, provides a valuable end-to-end solution and produces easily for you 8 to 12pp B&W booklets. Do you have your NOM or Price Lists coming up?
Complex jobs made easy
Complex documents requiring tabs, mixed-stock, colour inserts and variable data printing can be handled efficiently within one workflow. The Océ technology ensures unmatched productivity and exceptional print quality that equals offset.
XEROX DOCUCOLOUR 5000AP
Lasermail also has invested in a Fuji Xerox Docucolour 5000AP. The DocuColor 5000AP Digital Press is impressive. For starters, it runs all stocks up to 300gsm, including heavyweight, oversized 320x450mm, coated, and specialty media. This allows high end personalised postcards to be printed using your own artwork or one of our hundreds of choices from the XMPie range.
Fuji Xerox’s latest colour multifunction device is capable of producing exceptional quality output (true 2,400 x 2,400 dpi) at unprecedented speeds. It will run personalised colour or B&W letters, flyers & postcards all full bleed with duplex or simplex options. Ask for samples today! XMpie Design
– Lasermail Pty Ltd has invested in a Xerox empowered software called XMPie uDirect. This software allows for us to offer our clients a high-end service which incorporates variable-data printing and publishing of unique and effective Direct Mail campaigns. With the use of our XMPie software and solutions, we are able to provide personalised communication with a high response rate and a cost-effective marketing strategy with a good return on investment.