Bird Watching Cruises
Whale Watching, Humpback Whales, Whale Watching Tours
Most attractions are at their best during April - November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations. Our adventure departs from Broome or Darwin. We cover the Kimberley’s best-kept secrets and place our guests amongst her rugged wilderness in comfort without a huge price tag.
Enjoy the bird life as well as witness both the unspoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of:
• Jar Islands – Bradshaw art
• King George Falls – the highest in the area
• Magnificent Hunter and Roe Rivers
• Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
• Prince Regent River including the beautiful King Cascades and Camp Creek
• The history of the Camden Harbour settlement and Kuri Bay
• Raft Points breathtaking scenery and aboriginal art galleries.
• Talbot Bays ancient geology, mangrove creeks and spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
• Crocodile Creeks idyllic freshwater waterfall and swimming hole.
• Silicon Beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
• Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery.
Our crew are experienced guides and will inform you with their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on excursions.
Broome Boat Tours
, Dive and Snorkel Holidays
, Humpback Whales
, Kimberley Boat Cruises
, Kimberley Cruise Specials
, Kimberley Expeditions
, Whale Watching
, Whale Watching Cruises
, Whale Watching Tours