Electrical Instrumentation extends across a diverse range of areas and industries. This specialist field requires skilled personnel to undertake the necessary tasks.
Instrumentation can relate to areas in the construction sector such as cabling, communication, security and lighting, instrument tubing installation;
- Commissioning relates to the procedure of testing and assessment to create power generation and energise equipment;
- EEHA (Hazardous Area) Inspection and Installation is a statutory requirement and LOGIC Services provide complete hazardous area inspection documentation and dossier containing:
• Marked Drawings and Layouts
• Certificates of Conformity
• Hazardous Area Layout Drawings
• Complete Tag Database