Woven Silica Fabric
Silica Fabric, Woven Silica Fabric,
Woven Silica Fabric is constructed from a 96% pure SiO2 silica fiber, a health-conscious alternative to asbestos and ceramic textiles. Woven Silica Fabric is widely used for applications that require high heat resistance, as well as abrasion and/or chemical resistance. It is also used for the safety of personnel and equipment, and as thermal barriers to reduce energy costs.
Available in thickness of 0.030″ (.76 mm) and 0.050″ (1.27 mm).
• Comprised of high strength, high purity 96% amorphous silica fibers
• Designed to withstand continuous temperatures of 1800°F / 982°C
• High Dielectric Strength
• Low Thermal Conductivity
• Excellent for use where E-glass fabrics would typicall fail
• Resistant to most corrosive agents and chemical reagents
• Welding blanket and curtains
• Furnace curtains
• Thermocouple insulation wrap
• Flame resistant barriers
• Thermal barrier insulation
, Woven Silica Fabric