Workplace Drug Testing Collector Training - 29 November 2012
Drug and Alcohol Testing Training
Workplace Drug Testing, Drug and Alcohol Training, Saliva Drug Screen
Accredited Drug and Alcohol Specimen Collector Training in Perth - 29 November 2012
This course will give you the skills to perform the duties of a Workplace Drug Testing Officer.
This will qualify you to perform random and scheduled testing of either urine and / or oral fluid for the presence of drugs of abuse, as well as breathalyser operation for breath testing for the presence of alcohol.
You will learn the practical elements of carrying out these tests and also the theory and record-keeping requirements of performing these duties.
- Urine sample collection and testing (AS/NZS 4308:2008);
- Oral fluid (saliva) sample collection and testing (AS 4760:2006);
- Breathalyser operation (AS 3547)
Nationally Accredited Units of Competency
- Statement of attainment in accordance with Australian Quality Training Framework;
- 2 Units of competence;
- Expert, industry experienced, trainers
Call : (08) 9590 0013 / 0426 979 070
, As4760 Training
, Breathalyser Training
, Drug and Alcohol Collector Training
, Drug and Alcohol Training
, Drug Testing Officer Training
, Oral Fluid Drug Screen
, Saliva Drug Screen
, Urine Drug Screen
, Workplace Drug Testing