Drug Testing Collector Training Course - 16th November - Perth
Drug and Alcohol Testing Training
Drug and Alcohol Testing, Urine Drug Testing, Drug Testing Training
Authorised Drug and Alcohol Specimen Collector Training in Perth
This course will give you the skills to perform the duties of a Workplace Drug Testing Officer.
This will qualify you to perform random and scheduled testing of either urine and / or oral fluid for the presence of drugs of abuse, as well as breathalyser operation for breath testing for the presence of alcohol.
You will learn the practical elements of carrying out these tests and also the theory and record-keeping requirements of performing these duties.
- Urine sample collection and testing (AS/NZS 4308:2008);
- Oral fluid (saliva) sample collection and testing (AS 4760:2006);
- Breathalyser operation (AS 3547)
Nationally Accredited Units of Competency
- Statement of attainment in accordance with Australian Quality Training Framework;
- 2 Units of competence;
- Expert, industry experienced, trainers
, Drug and Alcohol Collector Training
, Drug and Alcohol Testing
, Drug Testing Training
, Saliva Drug Testing
, Urine Drug Testing