- Prices quoted are in AUS $ Currency unless otherwise noted. For overseas purchases all customs duty, GST and local disbursements are by others.
- Prices are based on current factory prices, exchange, freight and duty rates available at the time this proposal was prepared. Changes of 5% or greater in any of these factors may require amendment of the prices.
- Prices are valid for 30 days from date of this quotation, unless quotation mentions otherwise.
- Minimum order is $150.
Freight and Delivery:
- All prices quoted are ex works, customer to nominate freight forwarder, unless specified otherwise within the quote.
- Delivery as estimated within the quote.
Cancellations and Returns:
- Purchase orders once placed by Purchaser and accepted by Aquip Systems can be cancelled only with Aquip Systems written consent, upon terms which will not disadvantage Aquip Systems. No products may be returned for credit or adjustment without written permission from Aquip Systems personnel authorized to issue such permission.
- Returned goods will incur a restocking fee.
- Credit notes will be issued only. Aquip Systems doesn’t pay out on credit notes.
- Insurance on goods in transit from our works to the customer’s is the customer’s responsibility.
- No account – company cheque/credit card with order.
- Account – per agreed terms, or 30 days from date of invoice.
- EFT, Visa and MasterCard are acceptable for COD payments.
- Equipment supplied remains the property of Aquip Systems until paid for in full.
- 12 months from date of delivery.
- Warranty claims to be returned to Aquip Systems head office for assessment.
- Commences the day equipment leaves Aquip Systems’ premises until the day it is receipted back into stores.
- Cancellation fee of 1 day’s hire cost will be charged if cancellation occurs within 2 working days of hire confirmation.
- Loss or damage of the equipment during hire is the responsibility of the customer.
- Commissioning services are available on request and Aquip Systems service rates apply.
- Minimum 2 hour of labour applies.
- Purchase orders should be received 14 days prior to service to confirm dates requested.
- Cancellation fee applies if cancellation is received within 2 working days of confirmed service date.
- Change of dates within 2 working days of confirmed service: fees apply.
Latest Version: 19/01/2010
The information in this article was current at 09 Nov 2011