High Risk Licences

High Risk Licences from WA Advanced Training Academy

By: WA Advanced Training Academy  03-Aug-2011

If you wish to work in an occupation defined as high-risk, you will need to be trained to carry out such work by a Registered Training Organisation and assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor. At the completion of your assessment, you will be able to apply for an HRW licence.

  • Rigging work - dogging; basic, intermediate and advanced rigging; 
  • Crane and hoist operation - tower; self-erecting tower; derrick; portal boom; bridge and gantry; vehicle loading; non slewing mobile; slewing; materials hoist; personnel and materials hoist; boom-type elevating work platform; vehicle mounted concrete placing boom; 
  • Forklift operation - forklift trucks; order-picking forklift trucks;

Contact WA Advanced Training Academy


Print this page

Other products and services from WA Advanced Training Academy


Training And Assessment

professional training and assessment with a focus on our clients.

Construction skills training from WA Advanced Training Academy thumbnail

Construction skills training

We would like to introduce our company, WA Advanced Training Academy, which is in the business of delivering real workplace

Elevated work Platform from WA Advanced Training Academy thumbnail

Elevated work Platform

WA Advanced is offering a Training service. If you want to get a start in the construction, mining or  building

Forklift licence from WA Advanced Training Academy thumbnail

Forklift licence

Experienced and inexperienced courses available for a Forklift licence.

Taxi Driver Training from WA Advanced Training Academy thumbnail

Taxi Driver Training

Be trained by an experienced Taxi Driver who is also a qualified trainer and assessor.

Contact details

129 Clayton Street
Bellevue, WA, 6056,

Main: (08) 9250 6022
Fax: (08) 9374 0166