1. Check all doors & door frames make sure they are covered with paint properly, no metal shining through
and there are no runs in the paint work.
2. Check all plaster work on the walls to make sure there not to many imperfections and holes, look around all window reveals and in cupboards, around the ground level, this is where it can be not plastered properly.
3. Check ceiling for any holes, nail holes that are show through, look for sand or anything that doesn't look right.
4. Check all doors and door frames for chips and scratches as all the tradesmen going through tend to bang into these resulting in damage being done
5. Check all cornices and walls for cracks, if you miss these, you have 3 months to bring it to your builders attention best to get these fixed if you can.
Need a painter, Give Damon a call in Bunbury for your free no obligation quote on 0897961811, More Core painting, and see why more people are using us !