Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extensions, Experienced Beauty Therapist
There are so many reasons to treat yourself to Eyelash Extensions!
Experienced Beauty Therapist
You want longer, thicker, more luscious lashes
Tired of Raccoon Eyes
Can't see to put your Mascara on
Wedding - GREAT for Brides, Bridal Parties and Mother's of the Bride and Groom
Reunion - Haven't seen them in 20+ years? Look amazing with extensions.
Holidays - Look great lazing by the pool!
Holiday gatherings when you haven't seen your family in a while!
Everyday wear to look your best!
Because you can!
CARE AND MAINTENANCE of Your New Lashes!
To maintain and extend the life of your Extensions follow these easy care tips.
1. Do not wash eyes or shower for at least 2 hours after extension application. Do not swim or visit the spa for 48 hours after application to allow for complete bonding. This is Very Important.
2. Be gentle with your lashes. Do not excessively rub your eyes or pull on lashes. Avoid touching your extensions. The natural oils from your hands will break down the adhesive bond.
3. Do not use oil-based or waterproof mascaras which will cause premature shedding of extensions. Use mascara sparingly and only on the tips of the extensions; never apply from base to tip. Gently remove mascara with water based cleansers.
4. Re applications are recommended every 3 - 4 weeks to maintain the initial look of your extensions.
5. Only 100% oil free cosmetics, lotions, and other items should be used on the eye area after application.
, Eyelash Extensions