Make your website an investment in your business future
Smashing Time Website Design Melbourne
Web Design, Customer Service, Web Development
Why should you spend good money on your website when people are offering "Professional Websites for $699"? Well imagine if someone offered you a safe and reliable family saloon for $3,000 - you'd be dubious at best because deep down everyone understands the simple truth "you get what you pay for"
Custom Web Design
Your expectations and what you think of as a ‘professional’ website almost certainly differs from the website that will be delivered by the "budget" website designer. So here are a few questions to ask a "budget" website designer before you commit your time, money and your businesses online reputation to them.
1. What will I get for my money? Show me some live examples of your work which show me exactly what I'll get for my budget. Will my website be unique or based on an off-the shelf website templates?
2. How will the website be built and to what programming standards? Will you maintain my site for me and if you will how much do you charge and how long will changes take to make?
3. What qualifications and experience do the website developers and designers have? Would you have your car serviced by a 1st year apprentice? Experience and skill counts in any industry.
4. What is included in the price? Will I get charged per page? Will I be charged any on-going fees for hosting? Will I be charged for Search Engine Optimisation? Think about it - cheaper developers have to make their money somewhere!
5. A reputable website developer will produce a detailed project proposal and a legal contract. Contracts work both ways and protect both parties. Ask to see a standard website development contract - if they don't have one they are not serious about their business or yours.
6. Your website is the public face of your business. You can’t cut corners and expect it to succeed. Invest in a website from a web design and development company that will be not only ‘professional’ but also robust, usable, expandable and properly coded for search engines.
We have clients who are still happy with their Smashing Time Website Design website after almost a decade online. A well built, well designed, well promoted website is a real investment in the future of your business.
, Custom Website
, Custom Website Design
, Customer Service
, Friendly and Professional Service
, Professional Search Engine Optimisation
, Professional Web Design
, Professional Web Designer
, Web Advertising
, Web Design
, Web Design and Development
, Web Design Company
, Web Design Services
, Web Designer
, Web Development
, Web Development Services
, Web Site Builders
, Web Site Design