AUR40112 Certificate IV in Automotive Management
North Melbourne College
Education, Management Training, Vocational Training
• Australian automotive industry is an important part of the Australian economy
• Employing over 61,000 people and earning export income of $4.7 billion to the nation.
• Provides students with a strong grounding in both the theoretical and practical knowledge required for servicing and repairing motor vehicles, and communication and customer service skills needed to participate in a work environment.
This course is designed for both National and international students who will be involved in training in a full time capacity within the classroom and in simulated Automotive Business environment to gain the qualification.
Course Fee: Free with government funding for eligible candidates
1. You must be a citizen of Australia or NZ Citizen or a PR holder, East Timorese asylum seeker or holder of Temporary Protection Visa
2. Only for those who wants to gain a higher level qualification than they already hold.
3. You must be over 18 years old
How To Apply:
Send us your contact details to [email protected] or call us directly at 9329 8860 for further information.
Act now! Don’t miss the chance!
, Management Training
, Vocational Education
, Vocational Education and Training
, Vocational Training