Food safety training for Childcare
Food Safety Supervisor, Food Safety Training, Food Safety Training Melbourne
Nationally recognised training for Childcare workers, cooks and food safety supervisors
Food safety supervisors require 3 units of competency, you can enroll in a combined course suitable for anyone who is required to be the Food Safety Supervisor in the Health and Community Service industry sector in all states of Australia.
On completion, successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment with the relevant nationally-recognised codes.
HLTFS207B – Follow Basic Food Safety Practices
HLTFS310B – Apply and monitor Food Safety Requirements and
HLT309B – Oversee the Day-to- Day Implementation of Food Safety in the Workplace
Training is available online
• Your admin staff can track your groups progress
• You can train at your own pace, in your own time, 24/7!
• Enroll and begin training immediately
• No need to travel to find a class
• Train anytime, anywhere
• Flexible, self-paced learning online with a workplace assessment of skills
• Qualified trainer support available online 365 days per year
For classes go to www.cft.com.au to see all available pubic access classes or we would be happy to come to your workplace and train your staff.
Food Safety Supervisor
, Food Safety Training
, Food Safety Training Melbourne