Metalsistem Australia Storage & Display Systems
Storage Systems, Pallet Racking, Factory Materials Handling
Why choose Metalsistem Storage Series
Metalsistem began in Italy over 40 years ago. Ongoing research and development in its products has made it one of the leading suppliers of storage systems to over 50 countries worldwide. Due to its large buying power, it is also very cost competitive.
All systems are widely sought by industrial and commercial markets due to its versatility and suitability for a wide variety of storage applications. Made from prime quality, zinc coated high tensile steel, it meets all Australian and European Standards. From Shelving, High-rise, Multi-tiered, Mezzanine, Cantilever, Metalsistem has a series to suit your needs.
Metalsistem has supplied a wide range of Industries ranging from Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Airline, Supermarkets, Retail outlets, Warehousing etc. Whether you know what your business needs or would like us to design, our network of dealers located Australia wide will be able to offer you a solution that is not only cost effective but has over 40 years of research and design in its products.
Some of the unique features of Metalsistem
• Wide range of products to suit all applications and industries
• Company committed to create “functional spaces”
• Does not use racking as the first solution
• Highest quality products, competitively priced with exceptional service
• Numerous international patents
• Committed to a sustainable environment and social responsibility
• Metalsistem think outside the box to create the ideal storage facility for your inventory
Why not call Metalsistem on 1300 782 313 to cater for your unique storage solution. Over 50 countries worldwide use Metalsistem as their product of choice.
, Cantilever Racking
, Factory Materials Handling
, Longspan Shelving
, Mezzanine Floors
, Pallet Racking
, Palletising & Storage Systems
, Raised Storage
, Raised Storage Areas
, Storage Areas
, Storage Systems
Contact Metalsistem Australia Storage & Display Systems
Print this page