Have you ever considered that you might be paying more Customs Duty than is required?
It is commercially prudent to have an outside expert analyse your customs duty payments.
Many importers see customs duty as being a complex issue and accept it as the unavoidable cost of sourcing products from overseas. However, it is possible to validate these costs like any other, and recover overpaid duty, going back as far as four years. Unlike other costs, duty rates are not very often scrutinised. If the products you are importing are incorrectly assessed and classified or if tariff concessions have been missed, you are either overpaying duty or risk a customs fine.
We at Curlett, Cannon & Galbell Pty Ltd can assist you by conducting a non-intrusive and strictly confidential Customs Duty Refund Audit. How will you benefit from a Customs Duty Refund Audit?
• You have an excellent risk-free opportunity to make duty savings and potentially gain duty refunds
• It allows you the opportunity to pay the lowest legally available duties in compliance within the Australian Customs laws and regulations into the future
• With our assistance, you can potentially recover considerable sums for reinvestment in your business • You will have a dedicated team of customs experts working on your behalf
• On completion, you will receive a detailed report on the findings of the audit and its recommendations
Why choose Curlett, Cannon & Galbell?
• We at Curlett, Cannon & Galbell have successfully provided an extensive range of customs advisory services representing retailers, wholesalers and manufactures for over 35 years
• We have experience working with many multi-nationals as well as small and medium enterprises.
• We have the essential skills and a successful record of accomplishment in recovering incorrectly or overpaid customs duties
• We work on a “no refunds identified, no-charge” basis One call to one number 03 9330 2122, is all that you need to make