If used properly, computers can and should give an increase in productivity and efficiency. If computers are not giving this, but instead are a nuisance or a burden, then something should to be addressed with how they are configured or being used.
The aim of Westtec Services is to make your computers and networks operate according to your needs and particular uses; and to be a reliable, secure, and efficient tool to enable increased productivity and ease of use. Some IT businesses may try to get you to use the most advanced and expensive systems. Westtec however is committed to making your IT setup functional and suitable to your exact needs and application.
Westtec Services provides IT support for small-medium businesses and homes throughout the western suburban area.
“IT support” includes:
- Resolving issues with PCs, printers and networks
- Installing, configuring or upgrading computer systems and software
- Backing up data and protecting PCs from viruses
- Generally maintaining and adjusting PCs for reliability and better performance
- Planning and implementing new computer and network setups
- Administering network accounts, email, etc.
- Dealing with providers of internet, website/email hosting, and software
- Setting up websites and editing website content
- Providing advice and consulting on any matters relating to PCs, printers, networks, and internet.