Container Seals and Cable Ties
Silverback Cargo Equipment
Container Seals & Cable Ties
Silverback Cargo Equipment offers a range of Container Seals and Cable Ties that meet all types of sealing and identification requirements. Our product range includes:
Container Seals & Cable Ties
These "High Security Seals" are suitable for various types of shipping containers and ground transportation of cargo. All Bolt Seals are clearly marked for ease of identification. Silverback 8mm Bolt Seals comply with the requirements for "High Security Seals" in accordance with ISO/PAS 17712.
- High strength steel pin for added security
- Anti spin mechanism prevents friction attack
- The pin and bush are both moulded with ABS to provide highly tamper - evident properties and
space for laser marking
- The special high resilient ABS material doesn't break easily when attempted with a hammer
- The bridge keeps pin and bush together for better storage and easy handling
- Protruding fingers provide evidence of tampering if the seal is cut at the joint
- Customised permanent laser marking prevents removal and replacement of seals
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts
substitution or replacement of seal.
Plastic Ring Seal
The indicative Plastic Ring Seals are made from Polypropylene and great for when you require tamper evidence on packaged goods or shipments. The breaking strain on these seals is approximately 15kg.
Ideal for sealing:
- Shipping Containers
Custom colours can be made available on request. Please speak with one of our representatives today.
Plastic Riblock Seals and Mini Tite Seals
All seals are etched with permanent laser marking, which cannot be replaced or removed. The seal can be removed without a tool and can snap off when twisted by hand.
- Low cost one piece moulded seal for a number of small applications
- Enlarged ring on the end of the tail prevents reverse locking
- Ideal for quick tagging of equipment or cargo
Cable Seals offer strong adjustable barrier and semi barrier protection. The locks are very user friendly and highly tamper evident. The seals are secured as soon as the wire passes the one way locking mechanism. The wire must be adjusted to fit tightly to the application in order to maximise security and to prevent tampering.
Cable Seals are ideal for use on all types of trucks, cargo and shipping environments. Cable seals are also ISO/PAS 17712 compliant.
- Parts of the exterior have been designed with a rib patter, which protects the markings during
- One way locking mechanism provides fast and easy sealing
- One end of the cable is permanently secured in the locking body
- The Cable Seal is anodized in solid colours, which accommodate customised laser marking
- All Cable Seals are etched with permanent laser marking.
Metal Strip Container Seals
The Metal Strip Container Seal is a fixed length seal manufactured from tin-plated steel and will withstand sub zero and boiling temperatures.
The seals have double action lock with a unique design that enables the user and security personnel to view the T mechanism through inspection holes in the locking box ensuring that the seal has been correctly locked.
- Cannot be disengaged by intrusion or manipulation
- Cannot be dismantled or cut without obvious traces
- Inspection holes ensure correct locking of seal
- Locking strength of 70kg
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from - 60 Degrees Celsius to 120 Degrees Celsius
Metal Strip Container Seals are ideal for: trailers, tankers, rail freight, shipping containers
Cables Ties are European quality and manufactured completely with Nylon 6/6, without any metal parts. Flammability rating is UL 95 Class V2. Cable Ties comply with ML requirements S-23190. Cable Ties are available in Black/ Clear. Only Black Cable Ties offer UV resistance.
Types of Cable Ties:
- 140mm Long Cable Ties
- 360mm Long Cable Ties
- 290mm Long Cable Ties