A2Z Cleaning techniciansare experts when it comes to upholstery cleaning. Our technicians will identify your fabric type and the correct cleaning method to restore your furniture to look like-new condition. Rest assured, we can safely and effectively clean most fabric types, even the most delicate ones, including leather.
Our upholstery cleaning system is a six step process and includes the following:
- Pre-inspection. Fabric fiber ID and spot and stain survey. Professional advice and fabric evaluation.
- Dry vacuum, hospital grade filtration. Removes dry soiling. Dry vacuuming will remove more than 70% of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning and spotting (some spots and stains extra). This is our detergent, applied hot, it starts working immediately.
- Agitation with soft brush or pad. Agitation will break down soil, body fats and oils.
- Hot water extraction. Powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum, resulting in cleaner and dryer fabric.
- Deodorizing and neutralizing. No sticky residue, no re-soiling. Acid rinsing fabrics to neutralize upholstery, preventing chemical residue build up.
- Extend the life of your furniture.
- Remove household dust and dust mites.
- Remove unpleasant odors.
- Re-vitalize furniture colour.