A2Z Cleaning provides a comprehensive leather cleaning service. This is a safe, no mess-no fuss service where a leather cleanser is applied to remove all traces of soiling from the surface of the leather hide. This is a time consuming process, completed by hand to ensure that your valuable soft furnishing is restored to as close to as-new condition as possible.
There are lots of leather finishes, too numerous to list here but all have their own cleaning requirements, which our experienced leather cleaner will know. We can clean many different types of leather suites and sofas and it is very important to know which type of leather finish you have so as to select the right cleaning method.
When the leather has been professionally cleaned and restored a refinishing cream and a protective coating is applied to further enhance the appearance and protect the leather from wear, tear and spills. Our leather cleaning specialists will get rid of stains, odours and allergens while protecting your leather furniture's delicate fabrics!
· Pre inspection for damage or any permanent stains.
· Pre inspect the type of leather.
· Pre-treat stains with leather solution.
· Soil extraction and rinse
· Leather protection applied.
· Speed drying with blower.
- Increases the life expectancy of your fine leather.
- Retains its professional image and value.
- Highlights its attractive colour and restores its freshness.
- Gets rid of stains, odors and allergens.
Leather needs to be maintained and our technicians can recommend a maintenance regime, which will make your suite last years longer and look much better. Remember, leather is not a maintenance free product!
Cleaning leather seats in cars or dining chairs is also important as both are subjected to harsh treatment by the sun and sticky fingers.