Sales Training Overview
Fear – The Art of Selling ®
This comprehensive sales training program is the culmination of over seven hundred hours of development in Australia and designed specifically for B2B sales professionals & organizations that want to grow their existing client base and increase revenues.
The material presented in the sales training program provides a repeatable process to identify, investigate, develop, negotiate and close new business opportunities.
Who Should Attend The Sales Training Program?
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Support Staff
Length of Sales Training Program
Fear – The Art of Selling ® is delivered over eight (8) half day sessions (one per week) or two by two (2 x 2) full day sessions. Class sizes are limited to small groups of 12-16 participants to maximise the learning experience and encourage equal participation by everyone attending the sales training program.
The full sales training program addresses a variety of topics including – planning skills, prospecting & cold calling skills, business writing skills, communication & listening skills, investigation & development skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, closing skills and general time management & problem solving skills.
Value To Our Clients
- Grow sales pipeline
- Increase gross revenue
- Produce more consistent sales numbers
- Improve profitability (minimize price erosion)
- Maximize deal size
- Improve competitive win-rate
- Identify the unique characteristics of prospects who are truly predisposed to buy from them.
- Clearly define and articulate value statements that communicate the tangible & in-tangible business benefits their product, service or solution delivers to a prospect.
- Write prospecting / introduction letters that focus on specific members of the DMU and will prompt a positive response.
- Make a friend of the gatekeepers to get connected to the right person.
- Employ effective cold-calling techniques to turn rejection into a positive outcome.
- Identify a prospect’s preferred learning style and use specific sales techniques to communicate more effectively with them.
- Become a better listener and use non-verbal communication techniques to speed up the rapport building process.
- Set clear objectives for a sales call and qualify if a prospect is truly predisposed to buy from you.
- Use proven questioning techniques to uncover sales opportunties.
- Demonstrate value to prospects to obtain commitment.
- Use advanced negotiation principles & tactics to achieve set goals.
- Limit objections from arising and defend any that do with confidence.
- Quickly build a sales funnel and close more sales.
- Improve their time management skills.