Wine Cellar Appraisal
Vinified Wine Services
Education and Training, Wine Investment, Cellar Appraisals
Vinified’s wine cellar appraisal includes a visit to your home with one on one consultation on the health of your wine cellar.
Wine cellar appraisal includes:
- Discussion on taste preferences and objectives
- Strategic look at the state of your current cellar and review of storage conditions
- A record of inventory for your wine (up to 350 bottles).*
- A written review and appraisal on the condition of the cellar
- An electronic catalogue of your cellar including recommendations for ‘drink now’, ‘to hold’ wines, and recommendations for liquidation**.
* For cellars greater than 350 bottles, Vinified charges $110 per hour for every 125 bottles after 350.
** Vinified can act as a sales broker and provide liquidation services as an optional extra if required.
, Education and Training
, Wine Investment
, Wine List Management