PV/T, an Inductotherm Group Company, manufactures a complete line of vacuum aluminum brazing furnaces that offer clean high vacuum optimum temperature control for uniform heating.
· 650 or 760°C operation at 10-5 to 10-6 torr.
· Automated, comprehensive control system with real time color graphic
display oftemperature and process information. Data is stored on a zip drive.
· Two door chamber provides full access to hot zone interior for placing work load,
thermocouples and maintenance ease.
· Polished stainless steel chamber interior for better vacuum and ease of cleaning.
· Stainless steel chamber ports and penetrations eliminate corrosion and water leaks
experienced with mild steel.
· Low out-gassing, all metal alloy hot zone construction for clean high vacuum.
· Heating element modules on six sides of the work eliminate cold sections in the
hot zone for better temperature uniformity and brazing performance.
· Self tuning multiple heat zones automatically adjust the vertical and horizontal heat
input for faster heating, uniform temperature control and brazing in the work load.