French language classes
- The alphabet and pronunciation of French sounds. How to spell your name.
- Greetings and how to introduce yourself and others.
- Genders (Masculine/Feminine). Masculine and Feminine adjectives.
- Regular useful verbs (to be, to understand, to speak, to look at, to listen, to learn, to have, to like, to prefer).
- How and when to use definite (the) and indefinite articles (a/an, some).
- Introduction of the Plural.
- The use of negation.
- The numbers 1-100.
- How to express preference (likes and dislikes).
- How to ask questions: who is it? What is it?
- How to enquire about a person's personal details. Giving similar information about yourself.
- Presentation of self.
- Telling time