By working together, Media Banc united diverse stakeholders and participants in the Australian Thoroughbred Racing Community can to build a viable, unified online presence for the client Racing Banc.
The key purpose of this business to business portal is to leverage revenues generated through business participation into marketing a strong and credible representative brand which in turn delivers commercial outcomes to it’s stakeholders far in access of what could be achieved by individual businesses acting in isolation.
- The Australian Thoroughbred Racing Community is made up of a diverse range of over 160,000 direct participants and stakeholders many of them in regional and rural communities.
- Across the country the entire Industry comprising approximately 55,000 businesses
- These businesses annually contributes over $5 Billion to the Australian Economy*.
Project scope and deliver
- Concept development
- Project management
- Ongoing marketing and brand management
- User generated and managed content environment
- Extensive web optimization and aesthetic standardization
- Optimization for Wireless Access Protocol
The Race Book for iPhone
Media Banc has developed what we believe to be the most exciting Out of Home media product since the launch of our Mobile Outdoor Advertising B-Utes.
The Race Book Application operates on the Apple application software. Once users have purchased the program, The Media Banc provides provide a daily schedule of Victorian Racing fixtures over the 23 major events in the October and November Spring Racing Carnival Calendar. In addition to up to date data, users can research the form of your selections, with last five starts, jockey, trainer and weight and barrier information. These selections can then be added to your favourites, to track their performance over the day. Programming is functional and easy to use making the application popular with a wide range of users of all technical ability levels.
|Medium: ||Apple iPhone application |
|Distribution ||Apple iPhone application store |
|Unit price ||AU$3.99 |
|Markets: ||World wide |
|Media Opportunity: ||Brand alignment within content of application and affiliated marketing products |
|Sampling: ||Yes – on site using B-Utes and stunt based campaign |
|Target Market: ||Primary: GEN Y Secondary: iPhone uses attending thoroughbred racing events |
- Form and field information from race meetings covered
- Individual races available to view on Race Day and then access via iPhone
- Up to the minute Race Track Rating, and weather information that follows the Race Day and its effects on track speed and pattern
- Tips, Suggestions and Horses to watch page
- Track maps and contact info for all race courses in the Race Calender