All Suburb Valuers Prahran
Valuations, Real Estate Valuations, Valuer
• We are Registered Certified Practicing Valuers licensed to value throughout Victoria. All of our Valuers have a MINIMUM of 21 years experience each. Our firm does not employ junior Valuers.
• We Value properties day in, day out. We are not estate agents. We have been required to complete a Bachelor of Business degree specializing in property, undertake 2 years of supervised work and then sit an oral examination in front of a Board of Examiners before we can call ourselves Certified Practicing Valuers.
• Our firm is a member of the Australian Property Institute. The highest membership level available to Valuers.
• Unlike most Valuation firms within Melbourne, we do not undertake Mortgage Valuations (bulk work which require quick turnaround times) and are therefore able to spend more time on each Valuation ensuring the most accurate figure. We are a small boutique Valuation firm. We are always available to speak to the client. The Valuations will be undertaken by a partner of this firm.
• Our Valuations are based upon a schedule of the most recent comparable sales evidence within the immediate area to the subject property. The details of the comparable sales used are checked with both the selling agent as well as the local council. This then allows us to accurately compare sold properties with the subject property.
• We are an independent Valuation company.
• We have a large number of sale and rental databases as well as an established working relationship with local municipalities which enables us to provide accurate valuation assessments.
, Real Estate Valuations