Diploma of Community Services (Mental Health) commencing February 2012.
This qualification applies to workers providing services to clients in relation to mental health issues.
Participants will be required to have high level specialist knowledge, skills and competencies especially in regard to laws affecting clients, the range of services available to them, and health issues related to mental health.
Topics covered in this qualification include:
Counselling, Referral, Advocacy Education and Health Promotion Services
Check out our online courses available NOW!
- CHC40608 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLT32907 Certificate IV in Health Administration
- BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
- Please see our website at