The BSB51107 Diploma of Management consists of 8 units of competency: 5 compulsory units and 3 elective units. Individuals are able to select the core and elective units of competency from a list provided so the learning reflects the work role and required duties.
The units cover topics such as:
- Ensuring team effectiveness
- Managing operational plans
- Managing workplace safety
- Facilitating continuous improvement
- Managing innovation and change
- Financial Management
- Managing budgets
- Risk management
- Project management
- Personal work priorities and professional development
- Information and knowledge management
- Manage people performance
The Diploma of Management is delivered completely online, allowing students to study at their own pace. Dedicated trainer support and interactive forums, blogs and online chat maximises the learning experience and learning outcomes.